Playstation was introduced by Japan which turned out to be one of the most brilliant gaming consoles in the world. Today there are so many consoles bought each year and you might sometimes want to use this on your mobile device. Hence this article is about PS4 Emulator for your android phones.
What is PS4 Emulator?
This app is a fast and efficient app for playing your favourite games that you play on your Play Station to be available on your Android phones. You can play a number of games that are supported by the Play Station and get a similar experience but with a smaller screen of course.
Let us look into the key features of the app. They are listed below:
- The app lets you pair with your PS4 Console
- It is easy to use and assessable anywhere
- You can play all you games and control your console from anywhere
- All features of your console at your fingertips on your smart phone.
- Sony Xperia phone users can download from Play Store (others need to follow the steps below)
PS4 Emulator APK
The app is available in Play Store for Sony Xperia users; however this article talks about downloading the apk file. The procedure for this is given below.
How To Download PS4 Emulator APK For Android
It is extremely easy to install this version in your devices:
- First you need to set up your PS4 to support remote play.
- First go to settings on you console select remote play connections settings and enable remote play setting
- Then in the settings itself select PlayStation Network/ Account and make your console as the primary PS4
- Then you will need a remote play app to support your console. You can download RemotePlayPortV5.2.apk
- After downloading this apk on your device go to your phone settings and enable installation from unknown sources.
- Open the apk and install it by clicking on it.
How To connect PS4 to the PS4 Emulator
This app is extremely simple and user friendly. The usage of this app is mentioned below.
- Once installation is done open the app
- There various methods to connect your console to the Emulator; either through Bluetooth which is only possible if your device is rooted, through same WiFi connection and through USB Cable
- Root your Device
- Configure your DUALSHOCK controls through your rooted app
- Pair your device to the PS4 console through Bluetooth
- Open the PS4 Emulator
- You will be asked to register your controller, tap on skip
- Then follow the prompts to setup your PSN account
- Make sure your device and console are on same WiFi connection.
- The two devices will pair automatically. If automatic pairing does not occur you can follow manual pairing
- Then you can start controlling your PS4 from your device
- You can play the games as normal.
- Connect the cable to your device and your DUALSHOCK controller
- Open the remote play app and a pop up will appear click on register
- Now click the PS button on your gamepad
- Another pop up will appear. Accept it for USB permission
- Follow the prompts to your controller
- You can enjoy your games now.
Recommended: Make Whiteboard Animation Video
You can also use other WiFi networks but it will take some time and would probably lag. However you could use it in various places other than near your console. It’s a simple yet breath taking discovery isn’t it?