In the recent times, the technology has advanced in a big way. There are several tools available on the web that helps the folks to create visual content via online without any hassle. Have you ever heard about Whiteboard video? Whiteboard video or animation is nothing but a format of communicating using different animated illustrations along with a voiceover. On a whiteboard animation video, the users can easily listen to specific audio track alongside look at some of the best concepts that you usually come across in your day to day life.
The narration that you see in whiteboard animation will generate a powerful source for people so as to communicate the information to others. There are some people who have great interest in making whiteboard animation videos. Some of them know the basics about this process. But, there are some who actually do not know about whiteboard animation videos even the basics. If you are a beginner, we are here to aid you in the best way. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to make whiteboard animation video with much ease. Check it out!
How To Make Whiteboard Animation Video?
Before heading towards making the whiteboard animation video, the users need to make sure that they have all the required resources so as to make it.
- Document Camera
- Material for writing like pencil, eraser, marker, etc
- A4 size White paper
- Standard Desk or table
- Desk Lamp (Optional)
- Video Editing Software
- Image Editing Software
Complete Process To Make Whiteboard Animation Videos
Here is a detailed step by step procedure that helps the users to make whiteboard animation video with much ease:
Step 1: Script Writing
- First of all, you need to have good script so as to begin your whiteboard animation video.
- The script that you have in your mind will define the message that you wish to send.
- Make sure about some things like length of the video, speed of the imagery and the complete success of communication.
- If the story is good, you can then turn it into an incredible whiteboard animation.
Step 2: Record Voiceover For The Video
- The immediate thing you need to take care of after the script is voiceover.
- You can make use of different services like Voice123 and VoiceBunny so as to record the voiceover.
- Once you download the service, you can easily make the processing for the audio track with professional voice artists.
Step 3: Create & Arrange Imagery
- Now, you need to make few sketches for your script. For some sentences, you might require numerous pictures.
- Once you create the pictures, you will have a brief idea in making the whiteboard animation video.
- After that, you need to make sure that you have placed all the pictures in a right order.
Step 4: Video Recording
- After these steps, you need to draw the illustration part using a camera.
- Make sure that you use a quality camera so as to record the video.
- Synchronize Audio & Video
- After making audio and video, you need to synchronize them in the best way using some software like Screenflow.
Step 5: Music
- This is the final step in making whiteboard animation.
- You need to add a cool music track to your video that appeals your whiteboard animation.
That’s all! This is the simple procedure that helps the users to make whiteboard animation video.